Invisalign for Adults and Teens
The clear alternative to braces
Just deciding you’re ready to transform your smile is a big step. The next step is deciding the best way for you to do it. See why 5 million people, including 1 million teens have chosen Invisalign clear aligners.
- Easily removable for eating and drinking
- No emergency visits for broken brackets and wires
- Virtually invisible
- Easily removable, so you can brush and floss as usual
- Made from SmartTrack material, for more predictable, controlled tooth movements
- Blue compliance indicator makes it easy to ensure teens wear aligners enough
- No goop. No gagging. No impressions. We will create a precise 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using iTero scanner. See new smile before you even start.
- Compatible and personalized treatment plans.
Every smile is unique. So is every budget.
Often, Invisalign costs between $3,500 and $7,000, but your doctor will determine the cost of your treatment based on how complex your case is and how many aligners you need. At Allegro Orthodontics, we’ve got plenty of options to help make it more affordable for you, from applying insurance and tax-free dollars, to using a monthly payment plan. Many insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment the same way they cover braces.
Please contact Allegro Orthodontics for your complimentary consultation to see how your best smile may be more affordable than you think.